Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally, been to Egypt, Um al Dunia!

After Eid Al Adhaha I had a business trip in Egypt. It was a very hard decision to take, I was going to leave my 5 months baby here.. but I wen ..
I've been wanting to visit since forever .. my husband wasn't really keen on it because of all what he heard about Egypt .. he was dreading this trip so much .. to our advantage, my uncle was visiting it too for a conference there, and Egypt is my uncle's second country (he studied there). He and his friend made us LOVE Cairo .. I cant wait till I visit it again!

Here are some pictures of places I visited. Unfortunately my trip was really really short (2 full days) I didn't even get to visit the pyramids!!
Will leave you with the pics and the comments.



Al Hussain









Khan Al Khalili, very similar to Suq Matrah ..














Cairo in the middle of the day!









Overlooking the Nile.








a coffee shop (actually a tea shop) since 1891, tells you how advanced Egypt was one day!

2 comments: